Wednesday, January 19, 2011

robert's

so Roberts at brickyard closed down last year, now the one in Jordan landing is closing down. what's up with that?! I love Roberts...


but this week they do everything in store 30% off, yet still take coupons, meaning if you have 50% off coupon they will take additional 20% off. and next week if I remember correctly, everything half off, and the following week some more off, and...... til begining of February. it will be 75 or even 90% off. but by that tine, nothing really will be left. but still fun to check it out. to me anyway.


you know how pigeons are making nests and living in the strip mall where Roberts and old navy and tj maxx are? Kai doesn't like it at all. pigeons poop everywhere and it's just gross-o.

no Roberts and lots of pigeons, there is no reason for me to go there anymore. I gotta find new hanging out place.


i guess there is target though.


by megumi astill

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous about the sale at Roberts:) I want to check it out.
    It's been too long since we've seen you! The kids look bigger already. Give that June-bug a kiss on those yummy cheeks.
    Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! we haven't seen you for a while! what's up with that?!?! but we are coming up for Josh's baptism, so at least we have a plan to see you and your boys. can't wai. t;););) xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete